With all the rebates, offers and mixed pricing out there in the market about solar systems, we thought we’d make it easy to see if you are eligible for the latest rebate offer from the Victorian state government.
All Victorian households are eligible to receive a rebate for installing a solar PV system if they meet the following criteria:
- Are the owner-occupier of the property
- The owners have a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year (based on last year’s ATO’s Notice of Assessment)
- It is an existing property, valued at under $3 million
- They do not have an existing solar PV system
- Remember, the property must be a residential dwelling
If you’re eligible, or unsure whether solar is suitable for you, give our team a call and we can help you through the process.
For more information on the Vic Solar Rebate Scheme, visit https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/solar-panel-rebate